AG亚洲Core technology uses gold-gold contacts to ensure stability and longevity. The 90° angle V-groove make a wider contact surface, smoother rotation, low torque and low dynamic resistance. Use of slip rings include some consumer electronics, such as high-speed balls, drones, electronic pan/tilt stabilizers, and other compact devices.
- Number of wires (circuits), outer diameter size, current, voltage range, rotating speed
- Combined transmission of video, USB, HDMI, fiber, RF, Ethernet and other signals
- Combined transmission of medium including gas, liquid, etc
- With a 6.5mm outer diameter, the miniature slip ring is the world's smallest slip ring.
- The torque is very small, less than 0.06N.m.
- Standard models support 2~12 wires (2A per wire), number of slip ring (ring) wires is customizable.
- Standardized products have sufficient inventory and specification can be customized.
- Easy to install, no flange required, only need to direct wiring at both ends.
||0.05N.m (+0.01N.m/6 circuits)
||10 millions for ref (depends on working conditions)
|Lead Wire Spec.
|Lead Wire Length
||standard 150mm (can be customized)
6.5mm 4/6/8/12 Wires Miniature Slip Ring Dimension Drawing
Standard Model List
||Length L (mm)
Miniature Slip Ring Model Description
Color Code of Lead Wire
Miniature Slip Ring Installation
- Fixing by stator part of slip ring: put slip ring into sleeve of static part , fix flange with screws , or fix stator wires.
- Fixing by rotor part of slip ring: because of small torque, only need to fix rotor wire, or fix a sleeve on rotor part to rotate the slip ring.
Tips: What is a miniature slip ring?
The miniature slip ring is also known as capsule slip ring, which is an extension of the cap slip ring. Compared to the cap slip ring, it has a smaller size and more compact in design. Miniature slip ring are mainly used to transmit precision signal and weak current. It can provide current/signal combination schemes (such as video, control, sensing, Ethernet, power supply, etc.) with low torque, low loss, low electrical noise, and maintenance-free. Suitable for environments with small installation space requirements, such as security monitoring, robots, total stations, test instruments, slip rings on the turntable, etc.